- More: Prev Next
- Breathtakingly unique, it has a Grecian curve, its moonlit-indigo tint dawning, gradually, over nubbly clay.
- They also look similar, though the buttercup is more square-sided, with a telltale nubbly ring on the underside.
- One could look at a claret nylon drawstring parka, paired with smocked quilted doublet, with Nile green nubbly cotton jeans.
- Dice Kayek, a Turkish designer, showed lots of good-looking leather blousons, nubbly sweaters and fine looking slim gray flannel trousers.
- Slowly add the olive oil while the motor is running, and stop before the finished sauce is too smooth, but retains a nubbly texture.