not in our name in a sentence
- At least 25, 000 people holding banners that read " No to War " and " Not in Our Name " marched to the edge of the Rota Naval and Air Base, which is shared with U . S . forces.
- "They probably realize now that you're going to see more demonstrators than convention delegates and they'd better cater to them, too, " said Tanya Mayo, national organizer for Not in Our Name, one of the groups seeking the park permit.
- In 2015 her song " Bomb Babies " was chosen as the opening track for the pro-peace anti-war album " Not In Our Name ", a collaboration of singers and musicians, songwriters and poets, the CD released in December 2015.
- In addition, the Police Department has reached an agreement with another antiwar group, Not in Our Name, for a rally on Eighth Avenue south of 31st Street on the evening of Sept . 2, when President Bush is scheduled to accept his party's nomination.
- I stood up with my arms raised in a gesture of nonviolence and said " Not in our name " to Dr Rowan Williams, who was attempting to lead the congregation, which included a number of African people, to their knees to beg God's forgiveness for slavery.
- It's difficult to find not in our name in a sentence.