mouth and throat in a sentence
- The firm also sells Pill Glide, a flavored spray designed to lubricate the mouth and throat, making pills easier to swallow.
- However, surgery to reduce the size of soft tissues in the mouth and throat may only relieve the snoring and not the apnea.
- He carried a water bottle to compensate for his lost saliva and to soothe the sores that covered his tongue, mouth and throat.
- Besides increasing the risk of heart disease and stroke, smoking a pipe increases Santa's odds of developing mouth and throat cancers.
- An unusual one shows the tenor with Helen Keller, who is touching his mouth and throat to feel the sounds she cannot hear.
- It's difficult to find mouth and throat in a sentence.