mistake meaning in Chinese
(mistook; mistaken ) 弄错；误会，想错；看错；误解。 He mistook that stick for a snake. 他把那根棍子错看成蛇了。 She has mistaken me. 她误会了我的话了。n.
错误，过失，事故；想错，看错；误会，误解。 There is no mistaking. 没错。 There is no mistake about it. 那是确实无误的。 and no mistake 〔口语〕(加+More...
More: Prev Next
- We tend to make mistakes when we do things in a hurry .
- I was conscious that i had made a mistake .
- There are so many mistakes that i cannot count them .
- We weren't going to make that mistake twice .
- He seems to have mistaken a plus for a minus .