mathematical games in a sentence
- It was called " Martin Gardner : Defending the Honor of the Human Mind " and contained a biography of Gardner and a history of his Mathematical Games column.
- According to Martin Gardner, who featured this problem in his November 1959 Mathematical Games column, the number of distinct solutions was incorrectly stated to be 72 by Rouse Ball.
- He was also a frequent contributor to " Scientific American "'s " Mathematical Games " column and a frequent participant in Gathering 4 Gardner conferences.
- Martin Gardner discussed the book at length, particularly Conway's construction of Surreal numbers, in his Mathematical Games column in " Scientific American " in September 1976.
- In 2014 he was elected as a fellow of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics " for contributions to coding theory, data encryption, communications, and mathematical games ."
- It's difficult to find mathematical games in a sentence.