limb ischemia in a sentence
- The Company launched Neovasculgen? the first-in-class gene-therapy drug for treating Peripheral Arterial Disease, including Critical Limb Ischemia, and also introduced the innovative cell technology SPRS-therapy, which entails the use of autologous dermal fibroblasts to repair skin damage due to aging and other structural changes.
- Today, Ukraine is permitted to perform clinical trials of stem-cell treatments ( Order of the MH of Ukraine ! 630 " About carrying out clinical trials of stem cells ", 2008 ) for the treatment of these pathologies : pancreatic necrosis, cirrhosis, hepatitis, burn disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, critical lower limb ischemia.
- It includes : 1 ) Coronary heart disease ( CHD ) : Myocardial infarction ( MI ), angina pectoris, heart failure ( HF ), and coronary death . 2 ) Cerebrovascular disease, stroke and transient ischemic attack ( TIA ) . 3 ) Peripheral arterial disease, intermittent claudication and significant limb ischemia . 4 ) Aortic disease : Aortic atherosclerosis, thoracic aortic aneurysm, and abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- It's difficult to find limb ischemia in a sentence.
More: 1 2
- limb girdle muscular dystrophy in a sentence
- limb girdle syndrome in a sentence
- limb independence in a sentence
- limb infarction in a sentence
- limb injury in a sentence
- limb joints in a sentence
- limb lead in a sentence
- limb leads in a sentence
- limb lengthening in a sentence
- limb lengthening and reconstruction in a sentence