limb injury in a sentence
- The 10-year-old suffered grave head and limb injuries and was taken to a hospital in the nearby city of Vranje, the Belgrade-based news agency reported.
- The reinforced front flooring and sills gives the upshot of a 70 percent reduction in lower limb injuries in offset frontal crash tests at 60 km / h ( 30 mph ).
- However, as soldiers are better protected from penetrating injury and surviving previously lethal exposures, limb injuries, eye and ear injuries, and traumatic brain injuries have become more prevalent.
- Due to the intensive labor that constituted agriculture during this time period, many peasants and serfs have been found with extensive spinal and limb injuries, as well as stunted growth, malnutrition and general deformity.
- Incorrect handling of items was the most common cause of injuries that led to absences from work of more than 7 days . Upper limb injuries represented 47.3 % of workplace injuries in 2010-2011, the most common area injured.
- It's difficult to find limb injury in a sentence.
- The critically injured are a 25-year-old man with head, chest and abdominal injuries; a 21-year-old man with a head injury and a 26-year-old woman with a serious head injury and lower limb injuries.
- The critically injured were a 25-year-old man with head, chest and abdominal injuries; a 21-year-old man with a head injury and a 26-year-old woman with a serious head injury and lower limb injuries.
- The critically injured were a 24-year-old man with head, chest and abdominal injuries; a 22-year-old man with a head injury-- both from Florida-- and a 36-year-old woman from Minnesota with a serious head injury and lower limb injuries.
- A 2001 study by Robinson re-evaluated that data, finding that the reduction in head injuries per limb injuries, for crashes not involving motor vehicles injuries, was part of a larger downward time trend and bore no direct correlation to the dramatic increase in helmet-wearing following the introduction of the helmet law.
- A veterinarian will rule out basic causes of scratching or discomfort such as ear mites, fleas, and allergies, and then, primary secretory otitis media ( PSOM glue ear ), as well as spinal or limb injuries, before assuming that a Cavalier has SM . PSOM can present similar symptoms but is much easier and cheaper to treat.
More: 1 2