limb from limb in a sentence
- A far bolder and more powerful work is " Soft Construction With Boiled Beans : Premonition of Civil War " ( 1936 ), in which a Goya-inspired human monster rends its own body limb from limb.
- Anyone who resembles comic relief in a " Dukes of Hazzard " episode will be torn limb from limb by the media, because they're one of the demographics in America we can laugh at with impunity.
- An interview with Denis Healey proved to be one of his most embarrassing moments : " I mistakenly thought that he had become an amiable old buffer who would engage in amusing conversation, and he tore me limb from limb.
- Agathoclea with her sisters, and Oenanthe, who had taken refuge in a temple, were dragged out, and in a state of nakedness exposed to the fury of the multitude, who literally tore them limb from limb.
- After his mother's death and burial in Saint Denis Basilica near Paris ( 597 ), Clotaire II continued the struggle against rack and stretched for three days, then chained between four horses and eventually ripped limb from limb.
- It's difficult to find limb from limb in a sentence.