jumonji in a sentence
- Eventually, the moment of " checkmate " comes-when Jumonji confronts Ichi, only for Zatoichi to reveal the fishing float from the scene of the murder.
- A samurai performing " jumonji giri " was expected to bear his suffering quietly until he bleeds to death, passing away with his hands over his face.
- If Kelly was out, Rousseau would be the gold medalist, Erin Hartwell of Indianapolis the silver medalist and 20-year-old Takanobu Jumonji of Japan the bronze.
- South Korea's Ji Sung-hwan upstaged Japan's Olympic bronze medal winner Takanobu Jumonji to claim the opening race of the Asian Games track cycling program Monday.
- Jumonji, who covered the distance in 1 : 03.261 at the Atlanta Olympics, was well off that mark Monday, finishing in 1 : 07.011.
- It's difficult to find jumonji in a sentence.