in wet condition in a sentence
- Seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, who led Friday's practices in wet conditions, said he understood the decision.
- Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo crashed heavily during free practice in wet conditions, and fractured his left collarbone.
- He won two of the three races at Rockingham in wet conditions where he regained the championship lead.
- The weather had eased on race day though not completely cleared, seeing the race begin in wet conditions.
- The final began in wet conditions, but Yuki Yamazaki and Luke Adams built up a considerable early lead.
- It's difficult to find in wet condition in a sentence.