in the pay of in a sentence
- Dozens of Cubans recruited by the CIA during the Cold War were double agents in the pay of Havana and Moscow.
- The editorial said the three were among " a handful of contrarian scientists often in the pay of their fossil-fuel supporters.
- He also made some snide comment about his not being biased because he is not in the pay of the Mises Institute.
- Cuban authorities accuse them of being in the pay of Washington and collaborating with American officials to harm Cuba and its economy.
- As the global economy spawns more mergers of American and foreign companies, inequities in the pay of top executives quickly become apparent.
- It's difficult to find in the pay of in a sentence.