in reverence in a sentence
- Chamundeshwari or Durga, the fierce form of Shakti, a tutelary deity held in reverence for centuries by the Maharaja of Mysore.
- The Ashtakam is in reverence to Rudra, though the context pertains to the Shiva, the post-Vedic transformation of Rudra.
- The minaret bowed itself in reverence but could only regain its balance after its top joint had been kinked in the opposite direction.
- The Nayanar bowed in reverence; Shiva praised the Nayanar's devotion as took the couple to Kailash, his divine abode.
- Johnson said, in reverence of Ryan, who tutored a young Johnson years ago and holds the double-digit record with 215.
- It's difficult to find in reverence in a sentence.