in remission meaning
- [American slang]
[of a serious disease] not worsening or progressing.
While the disease was in remission, John got to leave the hospital.
The doctor said my cancer was in remission.
More: Prev Next
- compared to ten years ago, when crime was in remission across america, the current diagnosis is complex and worrying
- anita daniels-galletti : so many stage 4 cancers, people that have been in hospice that have rebounded and are now in remission
- The cancer has been in remission since the surgery and chemotherapy.
- His disease was in remission, but Bownik still was sick.
- His cancer, however, has been in remission ever since.