in rehearsal meaning
- [American slang]
a stage of development in the production of a play, opera, or concert, involving many rehearsals.
The play is in rehearsal now and will open next month.
While the opera was still in rehearsal, the star developed a hatred for the director.
More: Prev Next
- In rehearsal we never talked specifically about what happened to him.
- In rehearsals, Whoopi Goldberg hams it up with Miss Piggy.
- Redden himself saw only small parts of the opera in rehearsal.
- I see it in rehearsal, when the adrenaline starts pumping.
- But there have been much more dramatic things happen in rehearsals.