in common with meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- The pendulous accelerometer design had much in common with the gyro design .
- Birdsong may have more in common with human speech than we realize .
- His thought had something in common with that of emerson and other transcendentalists .
- In common with such sculpture, some of poe's stories leave us indifferent, or seem repellent .
- It's as if you had taken the trouble to pick out the people in the world that i have least in common with .