in brine in a sentence
- The sauce is a transparent, amber-colored liquid, produced by fermenting anchovies in brine.
- To mimic that, you have to add a step untraditional to barbecuing : a dunk in brine.
- Imagine a day when it would no longer be necessary to spend hours soaking the bird in brine.
- Let turkey soak in brine up to 24 hours, and rinse well to remove salt before roasting.
- The resistance to melting comes from the fresh curd being heated before being shaped and placed in brine.
- It's difficult to find in brine in a sentence.