headache meaning in Chinese
- 头痛；头痛的事 (cause [give] a headache 叫人头痛)。
- More: Prev Next
- Has your headache gone yet ?
- Vasodilators may step up the heart rate and cause headaches .
- Successive british governments had found the islands a headache .
- He says he has a headache .
- The naughty boy left the classroom on the plea of a headache .
- head-wounded gas mask in Chinese
- head; potential in Chinese
- head; suction in Chinese
- head; total in Chinese
- headability in Chinese
- headache accompanied by oph-thalmalgia in Chinese
- headache and dizziness with carbuncle in Chinese
- headache and irritability in Chinese
- headache and restlessness in Chinese
- headache and slight fever in Chinese