grave yard in a sentence
- Speaking in defence of the columbarium, the Rector, the Rev . NR Tomlinson, described it as " " the modern version of the old church grave yard " ".
- DeWitt has published artists books with multiple publishers including New Rose in Town ( 2013 ) from Hess Press, and Grave Yard came out in late 2014 on And Press.
- Boats with internal combustion engines are prohibited in the interior lagoons, except for Grave Yard Pond, where a concession rents motor and pontoon boats, canoes, and kayaks for recreational use.
- There are four different sections in the grave yard labelled Potter's field, where the graves of unknown people or settlers that came from Ingelside were buried without a stone or marker.
- "We have killed Mr Danny Now bush can find his body in the grave yards of Karachi we have thrown him there, " the e-mail said, with missing punctuation and other oddities.
- It's difficult to find grave yard in a sentence.