finance and commerce in a sentence
- Hiler attended a number of schools as a young man, including Rhode Island School of Design classes for children, and a brief attendance at Wharton School of Finance and Commerce to appease his father.
- Turning to the performance of the present Chuan coalition, the former premier said that the government had not solved the liquidity problem as the Finance and Commerce ministries seemed to pursue different policy objectives.
- If the French can be brought around, the summit leaders will assign their finance and commerce ministers to come up with a concrete proposal by next year's Group of 7 summit scheduled for Halifax.
- Discontinuing his studies at Drexel Institute, during 1931-32 Carey he attended the University of Pennsylvania Wharton ( Evening ) School of Finance and Commerce, where he took courses in industrial management, business forecasting, and finance.
- He attended the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce at the University of Pennsylvania, but when his father's store failed during the Depression, he had to drop out of school, and the the family relocated to California.
- It's difficult to find finance and commerce in a sentence.