feeling around in a sentence
- But there was a general feeling around the docks that New Zealand will be hard to beat over all.
- There is a feeling around the league that if the Giants move too slowly, they may lose Fassel.
- The feeling around the league was that Mr . Heisman's heart was not exactly made of bronze.
- There was a lot of bad feelings around here when the talk about the record going down first started,
- "It's an up note for us, nothing but happy feelings around here ."
- It's difficult to find feeling around in a sentence.