farlow in a sentence
- The winded Battle was replaced by Marlon Farlow, who capped the drive with a 3-yard run.
- Farlow, who is survived by his wife, played up to a month or so before his death.
- Despite the tenuous state of Marlon's Farlow's future, ASU is deep at running back.
- He then led a small combo in the early 1950s which included pianist Sonny Clark and guitarist Tal Farlow.
- He established a reputation as an intellectual and earned the respect of Dadie Rylands and Denis King-Farlow.
- It's difficult to find farlow in a sentence.