- More: Prev Next
- The author referred to the process of a thetan leaving its human body as " exteriorization ", which he said allowed for space travel.
- I have listened to the " Exteriorization " and " Rudements " tapes, and can confirm that Prioryman's edits accurately reflect their content.
- Scientology emphasizes attaining " cause over MEST ", and attaining the ability to abandon one's body via " exteriorization " and ultimately by becoming an Cleared Theta Clear.
- In the 1956 lecture " Exteriorization ", Hubbard referred in passing to R2-45; a footnote in the transcript refers to the process as being " used humorously ".
- So when I say my work is an exteriorization of my own inner reality, I mean I am giving back to people through art what they already have in them ."