expository in a sentence
- Most recently she has focused on teaching the Bible to women through an expository teaching style.
- At Isleworth he preached twice every Sunday, and gave expository lectures every Wednesday and Friday.
- Her economy of language is a genuine asset in the often overwrought genre of expository writing.
- The journal publishes short expository articles intended for a broad audience rather than more specialized papers.
- On a recent day, a freshman class in expository writing was meeting in the new room.
- It's difficult to find expository in a sentence.