ether meaning in Chinese
More: Prev Next
- Many experiments in the late 1800s had been designed to detect an ether in which light might move .
- Thus varying the nature of r from primary to secondary to tertiary alkyl results in increasing yields of the hydroxy ethers .
- Maxwell's field equations described this measurable disturbance of the medium without explicitly discussing the ether itself .
- Table 1. 4 compares the boiling points of several alkyl ether that have permanent dipoles with those of hydrocarbons, which have no permanent dipoles .
- Synthsis of new halogenated diamino - triphenyl ethers