environmental engineering meaning in Chinese
More: Prev Next
- For many years the attention of environmental engineering was devoted largely to the development of safe water supplies .
- The most challenging field in environmental engineering practice at the present time is the treatment and disposal of industrial wastes .
- The environmental engineer employs turbidimetric analysis when he employs the jackson candle turbidimeter or standard bottles for the measurement of turbidity .
- Wastes from these industries are major problems and tax the ingenuity of environmental engineers to find satisfactory solution .
- The environmental engineer has an interest in nuclear chemistry as the radioactivity emanating from changes in unstable elements can result in hazards to health .