environmental accident in a sentence
- Whatever the outcome, the damages that the plaintiffs have gained so far are already the second highest ever in an environmental accident, next to the $ 470 million in damages stemming from the 1984 chemical poisoning in Bhopal, India, legal experts said.
- Insurers said they should not be made to pay claims unless they involve sudden environmental accidents such as the Exxon Valdez oil spill off Alaska in 1989 . Government-mandated dumping of toxic wastes at sites now targeted for cleanupis not their responsibility, carriers said.
- Three thousand investors in the Lloyd's of London insurance market who lost hundreds of millions of dollars in a series of natural disasters and environmental accidents won a major legal battle Tuesday when a High Court judge accepted their contention that they had been victims of negligence.
- Socialists counted on voters'rejecting the Popular Party because of Aznar's support for the U . S .-led invasion of Iraq _ very unpopular with Spaniards and Europeans in general _ and also his government's clumsy handling of the Prestige oil tanker spill six months ago that was Spain's worst environmental accident.
- It's difficult to find environmental accident in a sentence.
More: 1 2
- environment-oriented in a sentence
- environmental in a sentence
- environmental abnormality in a sentence
- environmental acceptability in a sentence
- environmental acceptance in a sentence
- environmental accidents in a sentence
- environmental accountability in a sentence
- environmental accounting in a sentence
- environmental accounts in a sentence
- environmental acoustics in a sentence