economic policy meaning
- Noun: economic policy
- A government policy for maintaining economic growth and tax revenues
Derived forms: economic policies
Type of: policy
Encyclopedia: Economic policy
The science of utilization,distribution,and consumption of services and materials.
- More: Prev Next
- the government had to fight off charges that its economic policy was in tatters.
- it gave our economic policy toward the third world a rational design and a coherent purpose.
- after attacking the government economic policy, he went on to describe how the labor party would reduce unemployment.
- it follows that value premises, however carefully disguised, are an integral component both of economic analysis and economic policy.
- i had ceded my responsibility for foreign economic policy to peter g.peters on, my opposite number in the area of international economics.