demise meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Prev Next
- Its demise cannot be explained by high administrative and collection costs alone .
- "the egoist" is the title from 1914 until its demise in 1919 of a london fortnightly review .
- It was a tall order to ask him to be a partner in launching a new initiative of undefined duration when he was contemplating his own demise .
- He went about with hanging head and melancholy face, telling everyone the particulars of the beast's demise in a voice quivering with emotion .
- That collision caused the demise of the dinosaurs