cylinder meaning in Chinese
- More: Prev Next
- The cylinders are nested .
- Steam in a cylinder expands to push a piston outward .
- This large gear turns the small one to rotate the cylinder .
- The crankcase is the lower part of the engine cylinder block .
- Zero velocities on the cylinder were satisfied at the node points .
- cylicostephanus minutum in Chinese
- cylicostephanus minutus in Chinese
- cylicostephanus poculatum in Chinese
- cylicostephanus skrjabini in Chinese
- cylind lapping machine in Chinese
- cylinder (geometry) in Chinese
- cylinder actuator in Chinese
- cylinder addre in Chinese
- cylinder address in Chinese
- cylinder air deflector in Chinese