n : intracellular partitioning of cellular substances and metabolic activities by membranes
More: Prev Next
- Unfortunately, the US usage is " compartmented " or " compartmentation ".
- My proposal would be to rename the " compartmentalization " article to " compartmentation ".
- The disambiguation page on compartmentalization would also need to change the intelligence-related link to compartmentation.
- During construction, the builder reconfigured " New York " s boiler arrangement for tighter compartmentation.
- The Leopard 2's design follows the concept of compartmentation; possible sources of fire or explosions have been moved away from the crew.