- More: Prev Next
- The Oxford Bar retains its original compartmentalised form, which many other local bars have lost.
- The engine was compartmentalised from the crew, and the turret structure included forward and rear firing machine guns.
- The kitchen contains an operable, wood burning stove, sink and a large, old, compartmentalised fridge.
- Webb preferred something else, however : a mixture of natural styles combining old-fashioned formality and compartmentalised gardens.
- The flat compartmentalised ceiling is a more restrained version of that of the church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Venice.