circumference meaning in Chinese
四周，周围；圆周；圈线；周线。 ten miles in circumference周长十英里。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- The earth 's circumference is nearly 25,000 miles .
- The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate .
- The compressor-outlet pressure is nearly constant around the circumference .
- Head and chest circumference are checked on all children under two years of age .
- In each case an integral number of wavelengths fit into the circumference of the loop .
- circument in Chinese
- circumequatorial species in Chinese
- circumerosion in Chinese
- circumesophageal nerve in Chinese
- circumferenc in Chinese
- circumference articularis in Chinese
- circumference articularis capitis ulnae in Chinese
- circumference articularis radii in Chinese
- circumference at the height of the eye in Chinese
- circumference coefficient in Chinese