change ringing meaning
- Noun: change ringing
- Ringing tuned bells in a fixed order that is continually changing
Encyclopedia: Change ringing
- change-ringing: see ring the chan ...
- ring dropping, ringing the change | ring dropping | ringing the change | ringing the change ring dropping |: [Law]RING DROPPING ...
- ringing: Noun: ringing  ...
- More: Prev Next
- The tower holds a ring of eight bells hung for change ringing.
- The bells in its bell tower are regularly utilized for change ringing.
- Change ringing of bells also forms an important part of the novel.
- The tower has a peal of 6 bells hung for change ringing.
- The tower contains a peal of 10 change ringing bells.