chambre meaning in Chinese
More: Prev Next
- " i never speak to his excellency , " replied the conci rge ; " the valet de chambre will carry your message .
“我是不能和大人说话的， ”门房答道， “你的意思可以由贴身跟班代为转达。 ”
- So i went to danglars , who would not even receive me . i called on fernand , who sent me a hundred francs by his valet - de - chambre .
- " sir , " said the valet de chambre , entering the room , " a dragoon has brought this despatch from the minister of the interior .
“老爷， ”跟班走进房间里来说， “内政部的一个骑兵送来了这封信。 ”
- " i presume you have given orders to your valet de chambre to put in all you are likely to need , - your plain clothes and your uniform
- He was disagreeably surprised to see his own valet de chambre , whom he had not brought , that he might not inconvenience monte cristo