cash store in a sentence
- In 1865, James and Thomas established a small retail grocery business at One-Mile Swamp ( near Clarence Corner, South Brisbane ) and by 1900 had created a chain of " direct importing " stores known as the People's Cash Store.
- Rigler was raised in Wishek, N . D ., by a father who owned the Wishek Cash Store and a mother who, he says, " instilled in us that the arts are a form of entertainment that are spiritual and educational ."
- Heaslop's People's Cash Store at 14 Logan Road, and a sequence of drapery establishments ( principally John Evans', George Logan, John's & Co . and Ernest Reid ) at 10-12 Logan Road, were amongst Woolloongabba's leading retailers prior to the 1930s depression.
- Early Marysville businesses during this period included McClouds Drug Store on the south side of the square, the Cheap Cash Store, the American Hotel, the W . W . Woods store, and Hare and Hughes, a hat business located on the southwest corner of the square.
- At the heart of the scandal was an alleged " gas for gold " scheme with Iran involving Aslan, who had US $ 4.5 million in cash stored in shoeboxes in his home, and Zarrab, who was involved in about US $ 9.6 billion of gold trading in 2012.
- It's difficult to find cash store in a sentence.