casement door meaning
A French door.
- More: Prev Next
- Early photographs indicate a casement door in the splayed corner and two casement doors to the side.
- A centrally-located entry is accessed via two timber steps and features side-hung casement doors.
- "' French doors "'are derived from an original French design called the casement door.
- It retains a majority of original timber and glazed casement doors to the ground and first floor, and other joinery details.
- Abutting the casement doors on either side is a louvred opening, extending half-way down the front facade from the front eave.