by an oversight in a sentence
- The money will probably be managed on the ground in Kabul by an oversight committee that is headed by a minister of the Afghan government and includes managers from the UNDP, World Bank and Asian Development Bank.
- The Santiago Guidelines were promulgated and accepted by all members AIAMP in the XVI General Assembly developed in July 2008 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, and currently governed by an oversight plan on its implementation among members.
- Auditors should be banned from providing consulting services to the corporations they audit, he said, and auditors should be monitored by an oversight board that is completely void of any auditor who is currently involved in the business.
- Instead, human experiments are governed by an oversight system that depends on hospital review boards and federal regulations _ a system that the panel, convened by the nonprofit Institute of Medicine, said was fraught with weaknesses and lapses.
- The money will probably be managed on the ground in Kabul by an oversight committee headed by a minister of the Afghan government and including managers from the UNDP, World Bank and Asian Development Bank, Malloch-Brown said.
- It's difficult to find by an oversight in a sentence.
- It shows plainly enough the ground of the judge's decision : but, by an oversight, it was not submitted to the judge, as it should have been : see " Bruen v . Bruce " ( Practice Note ) [ 1959 ] 1 WLR 684.
- As a result, misconduct in social sciences research is usually caught by an oversight board before the research is approved, and so it never makes it to the research stage, much less the publication stage .-- Ludwigs 2 19 : 21, 2 February 2010 ( UTC)
More: 1 2