bridges game in a sentence
- "It's the opening bid in a bridge game, and you're leading with an ace-- playing the best card first,"
- A retired elementary school principal, Mathews says she takes her 1978 Cadillac Coupe de Ville from one end of town to the other for errands and for daily bridge games.
- During a bridge game at the club, Reinhardt met the publisher A . S . Frere, who inspired Reinhardt to adapt his import / export business into a publishing house.
- Premier has added bridge games, shuffleboard, low-impact aerobics, line dancing, a grandmothers'tea and a grandfathers'beer bash to its regular list of shipboard activities.
- Invited by Mimi, Nigel, escaping from a bridge game, goes to meet her in her cabin, but it turns out she and Oscar have played a joke on him.
- It's difficult to find bridges game in a sentence.