bottle opener in a sentence
- The pharmacy " Central " still retains its historic pharmaceutical instruments, including weights, glass eye bath, bottle opener and mortar.
- The other features are a small corkscrew, another bottle opener plus screwdriver, and a hook described as a can opener.
- He wears a utility belt from which hangs a bottle opener, cellphone and items needed for anticipated " intimate " encounters.
- On a more practical note, be sure to include paper towels, moistened wipes, matches, a bottle opener, a corkscrew and sunscreen.
- The Doctor Who Up Close Shop was stocked with items such as giant inflatable Daleks, sonic screwdrivers and talking bottle openers.
- It's difficult to find bottle opener in a sentence.