book - of - the - month club in a sentence
- The Book-of-the-Month Club ( founded 1926 ) is an early and well known example of this kind of business.
- Despite the liberties taken, the book was a bestseller in the United States and a Book-of-the-Month club selection.
- Notable Book for 2000, a Book-of-the-Month Club selection and a finalist for The Stephen Crane First Fiction Award.
- The company's book operations include Book-of-the-Month Club; Little, Brown; Oxmoor House, and Sunset Books.
- The book has also been bought by both the Readers'Subscription and the Book-of-the-Month Club as an alternate selection.
- It's difficult to find book - of - the - month club in a sentence.