bilirubin in a sentence
- Bilirubin, a breakdown product of hemoglobin, can accumulate in the blood, causing jaundice.
- It took 48 hours to record a change in the dark room group s bilirubin level.
- Increased amounts of bilirubin are formed in hemolysis, which generates increased urobilinogen in the gut.
- Bile consists of water, electrolytes, bile acids, cholesterol, phospholipids and conjugated bilirubin.
- High levels of unconjugated and total bilirubin, and serum bile acids, can be seen.
- It's difficult to find bilirubin in a sentence.