beneficially in a sentence
- Fuller 89 described probiotics as a " live microbial feed supplement which beneficially affects the host animal by improving its intestinal microbial balance ".
- And whatever we attempt there to accomplish for our own welfare, will react powerfully and beneficially for the good of humanity . }}
- He meant the trustee company to hold the option on trust-not beneficially for themselves-but on trust for someone or other.
- According to a proxy statement filed May 29 with the Securities and Exchange Commission, SunTrust Banks beneficially owns 1, 000 shares of Wachovia.
- But the plaintiff is not concerned to show that the defendant is in receipt of property belonging beneficially to the plaintiff or its traceable proceeds.
- It's difficult to find beneficially in a sentence.