be famous for in a sentence
- It was a tremendously honourable task and if successful, it would be famous for all time . | Private Kurt Rasch }}
- "These girls want to be famous, but they'd rather be famous for doing something than just being a staple on the society scene,"
- This is an extraordinary turnabout for Argentina's conservative Roman Catholic hierarchy, which used to be famous for tangoing with the country's ruling class.
- The artisan interrupted Hall with her own memorable assessment : " You don't have to be famous for your life to be history,"
- I think he was one of the first guys that Andy Warhol prophesied when he said that everybody will be famous for 15 minutes,
- It's difficult to find be famous for in a sentence.