basic record in a sentence
- And it seemed unable to master the even most basic record-keeping tasks after it disclosed that it had failed to turn over thousands of pages of internal documents to the defense team for Timothy J . McVeigh, the convicted Oklahoma City bomber.
- Thomas Cafferty, a lawyer for the New Jersey Press Association, said the exemption proposal was so broad, it would deny the public access to basic records, like a police officer's arrest or the settlement of a civil lawsuit involving a trooper.
- In 1981, Robert Christgau included the album's American version in his " basic record library " . " Rolling Stone Magazine " ranked the album # 383 on its list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, published in 2003.
- "Bringing It All Back Home " was included in Robert Christgau's " Basic Record Library " of 1960s music and Robert Dimery's music reference book " 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die " ( 2010 ).
- And despite the vast sum of money spent by the State Department, Justice Department, and Department of Defense and other agencies in the four years since US intervention restored former President Jean-Bertrand Aristide to power, much of the police force and judiciary cannot keep basic records and lacks equipment as essential as cars to respond to crime scenes and seek out witnesses.
- It's difficult to find basic record in a sentence.
More: 1 2
- basic real constant in a sentence
- basic reason in a sentence
- basic receiver in a sentence
- basic recipe in a sentence
- basic reconnaissance course in a sentence
- basic red in a sentence
- basic reference in a sentence
- basic reference book in a sentence
- basic refractories in a sentence
- basic refractory in a sentence