balmier in a sentence
- As her health declined she spent more of her time at her magnificent ch鈚eau, " Villa Victoria ", in the balmier climate of the town of Grasse in the Alpes-Maritimes d閜artement in France.
- They paint mosaics on the grimy decorations of the forlorn theater which, in balmier days, housed such hits as " Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf ? " and Lena Horne's memorable one-woman show.
- Playing like a tour-hardened veteran in balmier but breezy conditions Saturday at the TPC at Sugarloaf, the former Nationwide Tour star managed a 4-under-par 68 for a three-shot lead at 13-under par entering today's final round in Duluth.
- Surely the Valley's all-time worst-kept secret, the adult film and video industry has been part of the cultural landscape since the early 1970s, when adult filmmakers and magazine publishers began moving out of New York City in search of lower rents, balmier climes and a ready-made pool of performers.
- It's difficult to find balmier in a sentence.