axillary arteries meaning
The continuation of the subclavian artery; it distributes over the upper limb,axilla,chest and shoulder.
More: Prev Next
- Damage to the axillary artery and axillary nerve ( C5, C6 ) may result.
- Cone's aneurysm involved the right axillary artery and a smaller branch, the circumflex humeral artery.
- The second part of the axillary artery is the reference for the locational descriptions of the cords in the brachial plexus.
- The medial and lateral pectoral nerves form a connection, or loop, around the axillary artery, called ansa pectoralis.
- The aneurysm involved the posterior circumflex humeral and axillary arteries, and no one knows for how long it had been present.