at breakneck speed in a sentence
- While reveling in the novelty, Britain's new leaders have set to work at breakneck speed.
- In fact, Sebi officials were seen working at breakneck speed, keeping even journalists on their toes.
- Bourne had race thousands of kilometers during his career at breakneck speeds on rally courses around the world.
- Awesome riffs played at breakneck speed, but just gnarly, groove-heavy riffs on their own.
- Institutional investors are hungry to get into such funds and the deal pace is racing along at breakneck speed.
- It's difficult to find at breakneck speed in a sentence.