- Noun: asterion
- The craniometric point at the junction of the lamboid suture and the occipitomastoid suture and the parietomastoid suture
Derived forms: asterions
Type of: craniometric point
pl -ria: the point behind the ear where the parietal, temporal, and occipital bones meet — as·te·ri·on·ic adj
- More: Prev Next
- Asterion is already taking part in the ritual to make himself the new Minos.
- His oppose vote was " per Asterion ".
- Asterion's justification was " The city entry has got the most encyclopedic value.
- Many are loyal to Asterion, and he rules already as king in everything but name.
- Asterion goes into detail about the infinitude of his house, comparing it to the universe.