- or asteridˈian noun
More: Prev Next
- Among living plants, many ferns and some Asterid flowering plants have an amphiphloic stele.
- The order Aquifoliales, which includes Cardiopteridaceae, belongs to another asterid group called campanulids.
- Asterid quoted a soldier as saying.
- Systematists are undecided on whether Caryophyllales should be placed within the rosid complex or sister to the asterid clade.
- All of the genera mentioned above, as well as Ochnaceae, were long regarded as basal asterid order Ericales.