assembly language meaning
- Noun: assembly language
- A low-level programing language; close approximation to machine language
Derived forms: assembly languages
Encyclopedia: Assembly language
A source code that uses
mnemonic instructions. (See ASSEMBLY,
assembly program The program that operates on a symbolic-language program to produce a machine language program in the process of assembly. Also called assembler.
<language, robotics> (AL) A language for industrial robots developed at Stanford University in the 1970s.
- More: Prev Next
- the control software was written by assembly language
- different computers have different assembly languages
- software are written by means of mcs-51 assembly language
- analysis on subroutine design and macro in 8086 8088 assembly language
- inline assembly language is not supported in the x64 compiler